Skip to content
Manage all of your domains with us.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct
any domain name you own to your website—then, anyone who enters that
domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
- Domain Locking: Prevent accidental—or intentional—transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage
your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP,
sub-domains and website location—all from a single control panel.
- Change of Registration: Reassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain. We’ll instantly alert you if there’s been a change or we detect suspicious activity.
- Dedicated Support:Our Knowledgeable Staff is available 24/7 to help you transfer your domain.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name.
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct.
is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent
to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where
all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.